Wednesday, January 10, 2018

Lauren B- Duchess

This image is called Duchess because that’s the name of this sweet dog that my old neighbor owns. I took this over Thanksgiving break because her owner (Amy) brought her to the hunting camp we belong to, which is one of the places I went on break. I took this with a borrowed Canon Rebel T5 and I bumped up the saturation on just Duchess and the light of the entire photo. It could be better if she stood out a little more from the couch and her paws weren’t as blurry. But Duchess is precious and I want a dog like her someday.

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

Lauren this picture looks great. Duchess looks adorable in that small shirt. the brightness seem a little to high in this picture but it still great.The picture is amazing although the brightness problem. this picture is so a keeper to have around the house.
Jahred.T - HHS

Anonymous said...

This is the cutest picture and do I have ever seen ! But to make this picture better is the brightness was low a little bit. And probably have the contrast a little low as well. But overall this picture is amazing and it really makes me happy! Good Job !

Carmen L. - HHS