Friday, October 14, 2016

Yash M- Alabama Panorama

I named this picture Alabama Panorama because it’s a panorama of my first Alabama game. I took the picture at the Kent State game a few days ago at Bryant-Denny Stadium in Tuscaloosa. I took it with my Samsung Galaxy S7 Edge in panorama mode which is why I named it panorama. I did not really edit it since I liked the colors and the way it came out. One thing that could have made it better was if the red hat directly in front of the camera was more clear since it appears a little bit blurry in panorama mode. I like how my friend’s shaker on the far right appears to be in motion since he was shaking it at the time. The game was a blowout, however, and Alabama won 48-0. I posted the photo to Instagram and I have it on my Google Photos.

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

Yash!! you did a very good job taking this panorama. I like how you can see the stadium stretched out and how the color red stands out so much. This shot has the perfect amount of lighting to make the colors very vibrant. I think the picture could use just a little more exposure in this shot. The picture is nicely centered since you can see most of the stadium. The color red is very vivid and nice addition to the shot. I think you did a very good ob taking this shot and succeed at telling "your story" at being at the game.
- Mahita T. HHS