Tuesday, October 25, 2016

Tyler L.- Antlers

I took his picture on a mountain looking over the snake river in Idaho. I shot this picture last Friday when we stopped on our rafting trip to stay for the night. This was for our XC trip in Idaho.I shot this picture with a Nikon D3300.I edited this picture by blurring the background and the tall grass in the foreground to focus more on the deer antlers.In this picture I wish I had more light to give a brighter affect to the back ground and shot with less rock in the foreground.

4 comments:

Anonymous said...

Tyler, this is a really good photo. The way the antlers is the only focus point is just fantastic. Well done!

Anonymous said...

Hey, Tyler L. I really like this picture, it has an amazing background.The thing that could make this picture better if the subject was more in the center. IWould keep this picture.

Anonymous said...

Hey Tyler L. your picture is really good basically because its outside and nature(y)
I like the focus but i think that the focus should be on the river or the mountain i would of loved to see the rest of this landscape

Anonymous said...

This is a cool photo. I can tell you paid attention to the rule of thirds when you cropped this photo. I like how the subject of the photo, the antlers, stands out against the background, but the background still plays a role in the photo. This photo gives me a good idea of the environment where you took this photo. -Joey B