Friday, October 14, 2016

Joey B- Pezients

I titled this image Pezidents. It was taken on August 21 at 3:15 PM in my bedroom. I used a Canon EOS Rebel T5 to take this photo. To edit this photo I used the enhance feature, increased the exposure to 0.18, the contrast to 5, the saturation to 57, the definition to 19, the highlights to 36, the shadows to 24, the sharpness to the max, the denoise to 88, the temperature to 3, and the tint to negative 3.This photo would have been better if I had zoomed out more to include more Pezidents.

4 comments:

Anonymous said...

I really like this picture. The way that the focus is at the front and then it fades out the further you go back. The exposure is really good all around, I really like the fact that it is brighter in the front than in the back. I would really like to see this picture more level instead of taking it looking down take it at eye level. I really like the fact that the background is books. Overall I really like the photo and the name of the picture
-Reid B-HHS

Reid C - HHS said...

I really like this one. The shallow depth of field really makes the photo have character, with the way the figures fade to the back. I like how you used the lineup of the figures in a diagonal line across the photo. I really like how this picture tells the story of you collecting these pez presidents over time.

Anonymous said...

I really like this photo because it has a focus on one photo. The photo is focused on the pezidents which is really cool because it has a theme. The only thing is that there is a lot of light in the front and in the back it sort of fades away.

Anonymous said...

I really enjoyed how you used the focus in this picture. It pulled in all the elements very well. Nice exposure as well. I like the leading line that the pezidents make. I can tell from this picture that you enjoy collecting.

Matthew G.