Wednesday, October 19, 2016

Lily D- Driving in Vestavia

This picture was taken this past weekend in my friends car. I took it with my Canon XTI. We were driving to go eat somewhere in Vestavia and I was sitting in the passenger seat and thought the lights on the road looked cool. The picture ended up having these cool lines on it because I was in auto and not manual, but I ended up really liking how it turned out. I edited it a lot in Photoshop by turning up the hue and saturation and turning down the brightness. I think the way the lines formed in the picture was kind of cool. This picture could have been better if I  had a more focused object and had it in the right mode.

5 comments:

Anonymous said...

I really like this photo. The image is so vibrant and has lots of energy . I like that it is dark outside because it makes the color stand out more. Since the photo is taken in the middle lane, it makes it have a nice balance. Also, I like the deep depth of field and the harsh car lights. The image has lots of movement.
- Lindsey F HHS

Anonymous said...

Lily, I really love this photo. The whole way the the lights look is just perfe

Anonymous said...

I love the colors in this image. The lines show motion and it works well. For a picture with this slow of a shutter speed the lines are still crisp and the cars are still relatively in focus. You did a great job with the edit as well.
- Matthew W.

Anonymous said...

The colors in this picture look wavy and really awesome. When the saturation was added makes the lights brighter to the image you have taken. By turning down the image brightness causing the lights to show up more than the background of the picture. Overall, I really enjoy looking at this image. One thing that makes my eyes confused by how the lights are wavy. Keep up the good work and take more entertaining pictures like this one. The car moving in slow motion kinda made two other cars appear on top of each other.
Francisco O- HHS

Anonymous said...

Lily, this is such a great photo. The color of the lights are so vibrant! I love how the car is blurry, it brings a lot of motion to the picture. The colors you chose for the lights are perfect, it really blends well with the darkness. I have nothing negative about this picture. Keep doing good, again this is a great photo.
-Madelyn W HHS