Tuesday, October 4, 2016

Landon H - Classic Porche


The title of the photo is “ Classic Porsche”. The photo was taken at Cars n Coffee in Hoover, on August 20, 2016. I took this photo with a Nikon D90 Gold Edition. I edited the photo by giving it an antique filter while changing the Saturation of it and the definition to give it the blurry look to it. The photo could look better if it was in a more “professional” environment like on an runway or outside on the twists of the rocky mountains with the mountains in the background.

3 comments:

Unknown said...

I like how the car is clearly the main focus but you didn't have to un-focus the background. Looks very natural and the dim lighting at the button of the car gives emphasis on the top of the car. I really like this image.

Anonymous said...

I like the lighting in this photo because it keeps the subject and background visible. It allows the Porsche to be the main subject of the photo. There is a colored cast to the photo but that is from a filter which looks pretty cool. I like how you centered the car for this photo because it makes the Porsche is the main focus of the photo, not the background. It takes up the entire photo and has little wasted space. I would probably hang this photo on my wall since I like cars and this is a good picture of a cool car. Yash M-HHS

Anonymous said...

I like the lighting in this photo because it leaves the car visible. It lets you know that the Porsche is the subject of the photo. I like how the Porsche is stretched across the length of the photo, it makes it the main focus of the photo and not the background. The crop feels like it's too tight on the left of the photo, it looks like the back of the Porsche is cut off a bit. I like this photo because old classic cars have always been and interest of mine. I would hang this photo on my wall because it's a nice photo of a nice car.
Sarah H.-HHS