Wednesday, October 26, 2016

Semahj R- Back Yard Tree

I took this picture around september,23rd for this assignment.This photo was taken in my back yard with a Canon Xs with a 55 to 250 mm lens on it. I originally imagined me editing the original photo’s color to where the saturation and contrast was just right,But i found a nice filter that brought out the definition of the bark on the trees that made me look at the picture in a different light. the filter i ended up choosing was the the black and white one. It could have been better if i had taken more time focusing  with my camera the picture might have came out with a better blend.

5 comments:

Anonymous said...

I really liked that you put this photo into black and white, maybe it could have pulled off a grungy look but I like the black and white a lot. This photo was focused very well! I liked the blurred branches in the background, and the only way the focus could have been better would have been very minor adjustments. I would totally hang this on my wall in a huge size because it is very ominous and cool looking.

Anonymous said...

I really love this picture. I think the positioning and placement is really awesome and it is almost as if i can actually look up the tree. think the lighting and black and white effect really brings out the definition and beauty of the tree and the photo. The think the various lines and curves in the tree are pretty as they blur towards the top of the photo. This is a great picture

Anonymous said...

I really like this picture you took. The picture has the perfect amount of exposure coming from the sun and overall makes the shot look very composed. I like how you focused on the tree bark and how detailed the tree looks. The picture has good lights and dark areas and makes the overall picture look very balanced.

Anonymous said...

I really like how you took this picture. It is really focused on your subject and the exposure it just right. I really like your filter as well and it makes it look really good. The definition of the bark looks awesome and I wouldn't change anything about this picture!
Taylor D-HHS

Anonymous said...

This is a very good photo! I really like the angle of the tree that you used. I also like how you made it black and white, I feel like it really brought out the subject you were trying to use. The editing you used is perfect! Again good job! -Madelyn W HHS