Wednesday, October 12, 2016

Emily B - Sunset Off of Highway 31

I took this picture for the first assignment and it is one of my favorite pictures. This is the sunset off of Highway 31. I was driving around with some friends close to the time the sun was supposed to set and we found a little clear area that almost no trees were in and took the shot. I love this because it has so many different colors in it and the line between the cool colors and warm colors looks nice. I edited this by quick enhancements, brining up the saturation, and dimming the light a little. It could be better if there was more sunset and less blue. I took this with  Nikon D 3200.

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

Very nice picture. It is exposed very well since the colors are all realistic and not to white or dark. I like how you used the rule of thirds to make the subject look better. It looks good because the bottom horizon only takes up about a third of the photo which leaves the rest of it to really nice blue sky and clouds. I would frame this photo on my wall and it looks really nice. Yash M-HHS

Anonymous said...

Very good picture.I like how the tree line is very dark so you can see the harsh tone of the lights. I would defiantly hang this picture on the wall. when I look at this photo I feel happy because sunsets are very natural and defined with color. There is a nice balance in the photo not to harsh but very soft at the same time.-Sarah page Harvey-HHS