Friday, October 27, 2023

Zander H- My Dog Obi


 This photo was taken at my grandparents house on September 2nd for the “About Me” assignment. I took this photo with my Canon Rebel T7. I edited this photo by adjusting the green in the background, increasing the brightness to it and adding more color. I also decreased the brightness of the whole photo so the sunlight wouldn’t be too bright, also making the photo a little more calm. I think what could’ve made this photo a lot better if the background was maybe a sunset or some sort of scenery in the background. 

5 comments:

Anonymous said...

This is a good photo! I like the lighting; it is very warm and creates a comforting mood. I also like the stark shadows and contrast that the side lighting creates.

Anonymous said...

I like this picture because of the lighting and the dog not acting wild for the picture doing very good. Also I like how the picture is angled.

Anonymous said...

Great photo! I like the lighting and how it is on your dog. I also love that your dog is on a third of the photo. Your dog looks happy in this photo, which makes me happy!
TS-HHS

Anonymous said...

I love this shot of your dog, the lighting and the look on the dog's face is great. One thing you could have done is maybe seen what changing the exposure would do, but it is overall a really nice picture.
PM- HHS

Anonymous said...

I really like this picture, your dog looks very happy and the lighting helps extenuate that. The background is nice and I like that Obi isn't right in the middle of the shot.



- BP. HHS