Thursday, October 19, 2023

Ella H- Moonlight on The Mountain

The title of my image is “Moonlight on the Mountain.” I took this photo around 8 pm in my backyard. I took this photo with my Konica Minolta Maxxum 5D camera. I also used a tripod to capture this photograph. To edit this picture, I enhanced the brightness of the moon, and added stars to try and fill in the dark sky. However, I do wish that I had cropped more of the sky out, and enhanced the visibility of the stars. If I were to do this image again, I would try to be more creative with resolving the issue of the empty space.

6 comments:

Anonymous said...

I love this photo but i wish the moon wasn't so yellow and more grey otherwise i love that photo

Anonymous said...

This photo looks really great, especially if we taking into account that this photo was taken with Iphone 13's camera. It's well balanced, especially for the night time picture, I guess that this picture could be better, if it was cropped at the top, so the color palette would remain the same.

Anonymous said...

Hey Ella! This photo is really great! I like the composition of the image and how the main subject is in focus. I think this photo would have been better if the moon was a little bit brighter. I feel that the moon would stand out more if the color of it didn't look dull. I would definitely hang this photo on my wall because I love photos of the moon, and this moon photo is very good.
TS-HHS

Anonymous said...

I like this image because you can clearly see the moon and it is the main focus of the image. I also like how the moon is not in the center of the photo. The only thing that I would critique is all the extra space with nothing.

RR- HHS

Anonymous said...

I really like how you captured the moon so clearly without any light interfering/taking away from the subject

Anonymous said...

This photograph is absolutely gorgeous! The only thing I would change would be cropping in way more in on the moon to make it centered. Other than that this photo is impressive and super pretty!