Monday, October 16, 2023

Lauren B- Sea Photograph

This photo was taken March 27th, 2022 on my cruise to Mexico. This photo was taken with my Iphone 11 at the time. I didn’t edit this photograph heavily, however when I was taking this picture I did lower the brightness of it. I feel as though If I brightened the water and made it a lighter blue so the water and sky can align in color, it would be nice. I like this picture a lot because I love how the water and sky meet at the end, along with how the clouds scatter out but somehow connect right where the sky and sea come together.


 

3 comments:

Anonymous said...

I like this picture I like the water is it the picture. it is really pretty picture
you did amazing job taking this picture

Anonymous said...

Very nice photo! I love how vast the ocean seems in this shot and how the different light sources effect separate parts. If possible, the top right corner looks a bit empty without an extra cloud, and maybe could've balanced the photo out more.


JC - HHS

Anonymous said...

really like this photo so much it is a really pretty picture of the ocean