Monday, October 30, 2023

Dallas H- Million Dollar Jet


 The title of the image is the Million Dollar Jet. I named it that cause its the million dollar band playing and they made a jet for the fly over at the game. The photo was taken at Bryant Denny stadium on Sep 2, 2023. I took the photo with my phone cause I didn’t bring my camera and I thought it was just a cool scene to look at. I didn't do much editing the only thing I did was make it darker on the outside and lighter by the band. I think if I was able to get a better angle on the picture it could have been better or maybe I could have taken out some things and cropped some things out so there isn’t to much around the photo.

3 comments:

Anonymous said...

Very cool event and photo! I don't know much of sports, but you can just feel the crowd from this photo alone. I like the angle, and I feel like there's no way you could really manipulate a photo like this one. If I could TRULY nitpick at it, I would've moved the camera more toward the left since it's so full in the left and middle. When my eyes look to the right it falls off slightly because of the emptiness but overall it's an AMAZING photo!

-JC HHS

Anonymous said...

I really like the picture and the moment caught at the stadium and how you can see all the people. I think it would look pretty well if it was a little closer. This is a great picture.

Anonymous said...

I really like the moment this photo captures. It shows how much work is put into the band. I like this photo a lot