Monday, October 23, 2023

Marissa H- Path


 I titled this photo “Path” It was taken by the Cahaba River on Saturday (10-7-23) morning. I took this photo on my phone. I edited this photo using the camera raw filter, and I added texture and clarity. On photoshop I added brightness and vibration. I contrasted the picture and also darkened it a little to make the trees not so bright. I think it could be better if the picture was a little more clear. If the trees in the back were clearer to see specifically. I really liked the colors and the weather was really nice. The path was enclosed by trees and hills so I liked the look of this photo. 


3 comments:

Anonymous said...

very nice brightness and the trees look great

Anonymous said...

I think this picture is very cool. I like that it was taken in the woods. I like the color and brightness of the trees. I think this was a great picture.


RS-HHS

Anonymous said...

I like this picture a lot, I like how there is shadow of the leafs of the trees on the floor and you can see the sun with it, I think it could be better if it wasn't zoomed out but in general I think this picture is great! C.C. HHS