Tuesday, October 31, 2023

Eugene K- Ripple and Time

I called this picture Ripple and Time, because of the clouds and sea ghoul, who’s trying to sneak through it and flew away. It was taken in Apr 16, 2023, at Florida, Panama City Beach. I took this photo with my phone(Iphone 14) and haven’t edited it in any way. This picture was taken in a little bit of a weird angle and it can be changed. But at the same time this angle is giving the main mood to the picture. This picture reminds me of great times I spent with my family.

 

5 comments:

Anonymous said...

I really like this picture a lot. I like how the clouds cover the sun enough to not make the picture super bright. The picture reminds me of summer. You did a great job.

Anonymous said...

I really like this picture, I love how the sky is slightly grey with the sun creeping behind the clouds and I love that the ocean looks almost green. The bird flying in the sky adds something to pop.
- DA

Anonymous said...

This is a great photo! I like how the sun's light looks like it's directing the viewer to the subject I also like the use of subject placement and the slight tilt in the photo. It Helps to make the picture look a lot more interesting.

Anonymous said...

I think this photo is great, I really like your Depth of Field in this photo. I like how much of the beach is in focus as well as the Sea Gull and the sky with the moon. I also like the use of Rule of Thirds use here as you can see the Sea Gull is more to the left of the picture. My favorite part of this photo is the story behind it and how it portrays the fun of the trip.

-DF, HHS

Anonymous said...

I really like this picture. The way the sun illuminates and leaves the bird looking like just a shadow is really cool. I think if it was a more straight angle and framing it would be perfect.