Tuesday, October 31, 2023

Morgan W- After Practice Sunsets


 The title of this picture is called After Practice Sunsets.This picture was taken after one of my band practices this month. I remember seeing the sunset so I just thought it would be a good idea to take a picture of it. I edited it by making the background grainy so it could give a vintage vibe and I also increased the color of the sunset. I think that I should've taken it in a different location because I did a lot of cropping and retouching in order to get it like this but overall I like it.


4 comments:

Anonymous said...

very good picture I love how to got the sunset in the photo and the light too very good job on taking this photo :)

Anonymous said...

I like how soft the lighting is because it really fits the image and makes it prettier. I love the colors in photo the warm and cool colors look well together. The sky looks so calming and beautiful. I really like the photo.

Anonymous said...

I really like this picture for multiple reasons. One being I really love sunsets :) I think this picture could be slightly better if it was a little more in focus but other than that it is really good! I like the warm tones and colors in this picture. I really like this picture because it shows a place I spend a lot of my time(on the track) I also really love sunsets and take pictures of them anytime I see one. Overall your image is really well composed and taken.

- CM HHS

Anonymous said...

I really like this photo. I really like the color of the sky. I think it looks very good. I like that it was taken by the stadium. I think this was a great and very cool photo.

RS-HHS