Tuesday, October 17, 2023

Daniel F- Black and White Leaf Bug


 The title of this image is “Black and White Leaf Bug”. This photo was taken at 10:47 p.m. on August 29th, 2023. I took this picture of a Leafbug on my window sill inside of my home. I took this picture with my Nikon D7100 camera. I edited this image by obviously making it black and white but I also sharpened it and added a small amount of grain. I feel this picture could have been better if I could get closer but I don’t own a macro lens so this was the best I could get. The Leafbug in this photo died the next day as I tried to catch it to release it but It flew away and I found it the next day dead on the ground. R.I.P. Jeremy.

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

Really nice image, I love bugs, the angle of the shot shows the face of the bug and is really high quality. you can see the finer details of the bug which is really neat.

-BP HHS