Tuesday, October 31, 2023

Kye W - Cinnamon Honey Cheerios


 I snapped this picture in my kitchen around 7:30 p.m. using my trusty iPhone 11. To create a cozy ambiance, I always like to have more than just regular lights, so I set up some brown lighting. I also cropped the photo to better showcase the cereal as the focal point. If I had edited it further, I could have removed the dirty laundry hamper that accidentally made its way into the left side of the picture next to the Cheerios. Despite that, this picture holds a special place in my heart. It serves as a constant reminder to step out of my comfort zone, mix and match, and experiment with unexpected combinations. It's amazing how two different things can come together so beautifully! It's definitely one of my all-time favorite captures.

6 comments:

Anonymous said...

This picture is great, I like the light contrast that you used. The great lighting is good too, you can see everything and nothing is blury or too dark to see.

Anonymous said...

Love the coloring in this picture. I didn't even notice the laundry until I read the description but this is a nice picture. 10/10 Kye.

Anonymous said...

I really like this picture it is a really good picture on taking it

Anonymous said...

This picture is great! I love the warm colors and the message that goes along with it. A very solid image.

Anonymous said...

I really like this picture. I like the contrast on the boxes of cereal. I also like the lighting on the picture. Overall, you did a good job.

Anonymous said...

i love the feel of this pic