Monday, October 16, 2023

Jordon W - A Warm Welcome Home

The title of this image is A Warm Welcome Home. It was taken right in front of my house on a Wednesday night for the Day & Night assignment. I used an iPhone 13 to shoot it and messed around with the shutter speed to increase the exposure. I edited the photo by mostly using the raw camera filter in Photoshop. I mainly increased the whites and also increased the texture, clarity, and definition. I do not really know how this image could be better, maybe I could have tried to do some more playing around with the lighting when editing if I wanted to go for a more unique-looking shot, but overall I like this image.

 

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

Great photo! I love how the streams of light propagate out of the walkway lights to create the interesting pattern on the ground. I do think this photo coulee been better if it was framed a bit better along with trying a wide angle lens with this shot. Despite that, The coloring of this photo is quite nice.


- HHS NH