Thursday, March 24, 2016

Tajane C- Window to the Soul

The title of this image is “ The window to the Soul” because I believe that your eyes are the true window to someone’s soul and can reflect a lot about someone. This picture was taken in the band room during the school day. I took it on my personal camera which is a Canon Rebel T5. I edited it with a few apps on my phone and a few filers through photoshop. I feel that is picture could have ben better if I took down some of the color. or saturation, and made it look ore realistic and not so much that the eye color is painted on. I really enjoyed this project!

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

I really like this photo. I like that you saturated the color of the eyes and made everything around it a single color. This creates a really nice comparison and clearly defines the subject of the image. I think the picture could be improved if you removed some of the veins in the eyes.
Sam C - HHS

Anonymous said...

This is one of my favorite photos. I love the eye and all its different colors. I like the saturation and the overall amount of focus. I think this could have been improved if you removed the veins in the eyes. Overall this is an amazing photo.