Friday, March 18, 2016

Matt H-Melting Clip

The title of this image is melting clip. This was taken during my advisory on February 10. This photo was taken with my iPhone 6s. To edit the image I increased the brightness and contrast in the image. Then I increased the vibrance and saturation of the image to bring out the subtle blue in the paper clip. Then I began adding filters. First I added a stained glass filter and made the panes larger as well as the space in between. Then I added a chromium filter and switched the layer to a hard mix layer. This allowed the color to shine through a bit more. I also added a mask to the chromium layer and decrease the opacity of the paper clip and the desk to bring out even more of the color. The image could be better if i used my normal camera instead of an iPhone camera. I really like this image because I was surprised that I could make a normal object such as a paper clip and edit it to make it look interesting.

No comments: