Thursday, March 24, 2016

Matthew W- Sloane Peterson Vibes

I named this image “Sloane Peterson Vibes”. It was taken on the parking deck next to City Federal at around 3:00 with a nikon D80. I edited it in photoshop some and then I used Instagram to add the orange hue. I like this image because I usually wouldn’t try to edit this as much as I did, but it turned out really well. If I had to re-take it I might get her out of the sun a bit so her face wasn’t so bright, but other than that I wouldn’t change a thing.

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

I love this picture I love how you can see the reflection on her sunglasses. I also like the colors you used. I think the lighting is good too but maybe if you got a different shot of her face, it kind of looks funny how it stops below he lips but overall I love the editing on the picture.
LG- HHS