Tuesday, March 1, 2016

Matt H-Snow Day

The title of this image is “Snow Day.”  I title it this because it was a fun moment with my sister in the snow. The photo was taken in my driveway after school on January 22 when it started snowing.  The image was taken with a NIKON D3300. To edit the image I increased the overall brightness of the image and made the dark area lighter and the light areas darker. I also slightly increased the vibrance and saturation of the image. I think the image would be better if I had captured all of her hat in the shot.

5 comments:

Anonymous said...

This is a really cool photo! It's a very relaxed and fun image with great colors and is filled with a childlike mood. I like how the background is blurred and the subject is very sharp. I think the bold pop of color of her hat is really nice. This picture reminds me of playing in the snow with my little brother after Snowpocalypse. Overall, this is a really good image!

Ella P- HHS

Anonymous said...

This is a nice photo! I really like the way you made your sister the main focus of the image and blurred the background. I like the way you cropped the image and I think it made the image better. I like this picture and think you did a good job.

Seth W

Anonymous said...

I really like this picture :-) I love how well the colors go together and how well you captured the moment. I love how the background is subtly blurred but in focus enough to see what's happening. I love this picture, it's making me smile pretty big.

A.W. HHS

Anonymous said...

I really like this picture! Your sister is in focus and the background is blurred which makes it look good! You did a great job making her a little off center. Also, I like the pop of color in her hat and jacket because the other colors are neutral. The picture makes me happy :)
Maison R- HHS

Anonymous said...

I love the detail of this picture. It is very clear and I love the vibrance of her hat! I like how the background is blurry and her face is focused. Great picture!