Monday, March 14, 2016

Alex Z - Band, A History Of Achievements

The title of this image is called “Band, A History Of Achievements”. I am a musician, and I just chose to pick this one because it is a symbol of many achievements the band has earned in its’ lifetime, and there is more trophies than just what’s in the photo. I chose to edit it in this way with a graphic pen to sort of make it like what most movies would call a flashback? It helps bring out the best in band, pretty sad that it’s kinda blurry though. No tripod, sadly. The composite and lighting add to the success of the photo because it makes the photo seem like a memory in one’s head rather than just a photo, even though it is a photo. In photoshop, I learned many different ways to use filters, and learned how make a mess of pictures into one compact photo, but this is just an individual shot. The challenges I faced from this project was trying to get inspiration, because at first I didn’t know what to take photos of, and I just chose that I should probably just take photos of what I have a passion for. Thanks for reading, and commenting. :)

No comments: