Friday, January 8, 2016

Rere H- Lost In The Colors

The title of my photo is “Lost in the colors”. I took this picture about a week ago outside my apartments. I took this photo with an Fujifilm FinePix S8600. I increased the exposure , contrast and saturation up. I also turned the temperature down. and used photoshop to creat a style of different colors . This photo could have been better if I turned the brightness down. The reason I picked this photo was because its different and i like the colors .

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

Nice picture, the picture are explosive and they pop out at you. Thats alll bye.

Anonymous said...

This is such a cool picture! I like hoe there isn't a specific subject to focus on because it is so abstract. I like the balance of the light and dark colors. I feel like the mood of this picture is crazy but not in a bad way.
Emily F-HHS