Friday, January 8, 2016

Ifeanyi M- Ba$ketball Go@l

This photograph is titled “Ba$ketball Go@l” because the subject of this picture is the basketball goal. I took this picture in the driveway of my house, where the basketball goal is located. It was taken with my iPhone 5s and I did not edit it in any way because I think it looks fine the way it is, but I’m welcome to other opinions. This picture could be better if I took it with a better camera instead of my phone. I’d also like to add that I took this picture with out the flash, and I only used the background light while it was nighttime.

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

Nice picture! I think the lighting is really good to help focus on the goal. The dark areas also really help to emphasize focus on the goal. The position of the goal and tree really help the composition of the image. I really like this picture because it is simple but well-done.

-RF, HHS