Tuesday, January 26, 2016

Alena D-Band

I named this “Band”. It was taken at one of the football games, I was on the field for Yearbook and I saw the band and I got really close so I could take this photo. It was taken with my Canon EOS Rebel T5. I didn’t do anything to this photo because I like how it turned out. I think it could have been better if I took this photo also from a different angle and zoomed out a little bit more so you could see more of the hat and maybe focused a little better. I honestly like this photo its a picture of his hands on his hat which is the uniforms and He plays the drums.

3 comments:

Anonymous said...

Cool! I really like the orange and sparkles of the hat. I also really like how you put included the hands in the picture! This is a really goof picture and I would defiantly hang this up on my fridge!



RP - HHS

Anonymous said...

I really like this picture. With me being in the band and playing percussion I feel that you did a good capturing the essence of the drum and our hats. I like the way you allowed the color to pop. Great job on this pic!

Anonymous said...

I like this picture. I am also in the band so this picture is very interesting to me. I wish I knew who was in the picture but I love the colors from the hat sitting on the Snare Drum. Overall I think this picture turned out good.