Friday, January 8, 2016

Alex Z - The Small World

The name of this photo is called “The Small World”. This was taken at my house around 2-3 weeks ago during a very cloudy day. It was taken with my Camera CANON. This was edited in a way to make this seem very dark. Lowering the brightness. I think that some of the leaves don’t go with the mood trying to be implied by the photo, so I could have removed them from the set. I chose to choose this photo because I feel like it gives an ominous feeling to the viewer. I also took this photo at this height because I wanted to show the view of the world through the eyes of a small creature, giving a worm-eye view to the photo.

7 comments:

Anonymous said...

I think that the DOF is appropriate. I also like how the outside border of the image is darker because it brings more focus to the detail in the center of the image. The mood seems very adventurous in this photo because there are so many aspects in the picture that the viewer and depict.

Anonymous said...

OM-HHS

this is a really good picture. The focal point of this picture is really good. It actually does look like a small little world. The background gives it a more adventures look.

Anonymous said...

I really like this picture. To me it looks kind of like a movie set. I think you made all the right choses in editing this and I would not change it at all.

Anonymous said...

Very great job. I like this image a lot because it centers in one thing and the rest (on the outside is darker), bottom is the reflection of the flash and the background is blurry. It looks very professional.
Vanely Camacho- HHS

Anonymous said...

This picture is really beautiful and interesting. i love how you used some type of light to brighten the picture. i always find pictures giving different perspectives very creative and mesmerizing. you did amazing job editing and pulling together this photo. The only thing that i think would have made this photo better is having more focus.

Christine G- HHS

Anonymous said...

I really like picture how it dark on the edges and brighter as you get to the center. I really like how you showed the view of the world like this. I thought it was something you created it looked very clean and how the clouds gave a nice constrast to the brightness of the photo. Chris C- HHS

Anonymous said...

I like this picture a whole bunch! I like the contrast of the color with the background and the leaves. I like the dark boarder around the edges too. It makes me think of a museum or something like that, great photo!

JH