Wednesday, January 13, 2016

Isaac N- Royal City

I took this photo In downtown Birmingham over the summer, and I really enjoy the angle I got of the mural. I edited the picture by using Hue/Saturation layers and changed the color of the letters from a dark red, to a royal blue. I also used the same layer to make the actually building green, from a creme color. The last thing I edited was I made the background of the picture to a black and white filter to make the colors pop on the building more. I don’t think i would change anything in the picture except if it was standing like 2 feet over, to the right.

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

I really like this picture! I like how its taken from the side but it is still legible. I also really like how you changed the colors from the dark red color, it gives a different perspective. This is a great picture to hang on a wall! It could be better if it was little bit brighter!
GB HHS