Thursday, February 14, 2013

Taylor S- Cupcakess


The picture i chose for this photoblog was a picture of cupcakes in black and white. I chose this because the night of the Super Bowl i had a party at my house and i invited some friends over and of course me and my family were going for the San Francisco 49ers. We rooted for them because my mom was born there and they have a really great team! So i thought why not take some pictures for my still life assignment? So i did, there were 49ers cupcakes sitting on our counter at our house so i took the shot and then i edited it  and made it black and white and shined the light up a little. That's why i code this picture.

4 comments:

Emily B said...

I love the textures in this picture. The different tones of the black and white really make the cupcakes stand out better! I wish the cupcakes on the left were a little lighter, but other than that I love everything about this photo!

Anonymous said...

I really like this picture. I like the lighting and the contrast. The black and white effect make the picture very interesting!

Katie W-HHS

Anonymous said...

This is a really good picture! I love the picture in black and white. It makes the photo stand out. The detail and contrast in the picture is really good as well. Something that would have really made this picture stand out is if some of the cupcakes were lightened a little more. But either way this picture is a keeper.
Dkota W-HHS

Anonymous said...

This is a really good picture! I love the picture in black and white. It makes the photo stand out. The detail and contrast in the picture is really good as well. Something that would have really made this picture stand out is if some of the cupcakes were lightened a little more. But either way this picture is a keeper.
Dkota W-HHS