Tuesday, February 5, 2013

Laura T- Mardi Gras


The photo I chose for my photo blog picture was one I took for my choice project. I decided to take pictures of my Mardi Gras decorations because my family is from Louisiana and we celebrate Mardi Gras every year. I like this photo because I used a bunch of different filters on each feather of the mask. The filters all came together to make this photo and I am very happy with how it came out and I really enjoyed playing with all the different filters. 

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

i love the theme of this picture being mardi gras with the colors and the mask it all is great! but if i could change something about the picture it would be cool to have taken in in new orleans and show more of the beads and her face. i still love this picture, good job!
-hhs Victoria D