Friday, February 15, 2013

Abhay T- Reflection of a Tunnel


I took this photo at Ross Bridge, soon after school before it became dark. I really like the angle of which the tunnel is in the photo, and I really like how one can easily see the reflection. I like the black and white feature because it makes the picture seem sharper, which the original coloring of the composition did not do. I think the picture could be better if the reflection was more evident, and centered rather than the actual tunnel. I also think the picture would be better if there weren't as many tree branches that distract the viewer from the main subject.

5 comments:

Anonymous said...

I like this picture because the reflection is fading. I think it gives a sense of age, which that bridge is really old and the black and white help with that too. I also don't think the centering is a problem because to me it looks like the reflections are splitting and I like that. I do agree about the branch being so intense though. Good Job!
Ashley P. p HHS

Anonymous said...

This picture looks really cool because of the ancient feel i get from it. I love the reflection and the definition of the picture. Maybe a slight blur addition would be ok but it doesn't matter this is an awesome picture.
Landry T-HHS

Anonymous said...

I really the feel i get for this picture is cool how you can see the reflection of the tunnel thought the water. I love the black and white feel i really gives this photo a great mood. I think that it really great keep up the great work.
Lakeshia .B - HHS

Anonymous said...

I really like this photo and think it is very interesting. I really like how crisp the reflection is in the water and the overall detail in the photo is very good. The only thing I think you could make better would be to use the color burn and dodge tools. I think if you would have darkened a few areas and added highlights too, that this photo would really stand out. Overall, this is a really good photo and it has the potential to be a keeper!

Anonymous said...

I love the Simplicity of this photo. The black and white really makes the picture. This picture is cool because it looks like a heart. The water looks dirty but, over all its a great picture. Great Job!
Shelby C HHS