Monday, February 25, 2013

Hemin N.- Composite


This image emphasizes a reversal of the Manifest destiny idea that justified the expansion of humans across the US. In the picture, we see the angel, who is a representation of nature, take back the land that was originally stolen by the humans. This image is a combination of about 4 different images. One image was of the ruins of a temple, one was a image of a sunset, another was an image of the sky, and the last one was an image of an angel. I learned a lot about photoshop from the assignment. I got a better understanding of the different blending modes that exist in Photoshop. I also got a better understanding of how I can combine different images into one image. Overall, this was an extremely fun assignment. 

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

This picture is beautiful. I love how it looks like the angel is looking at the ruins and the sun set is starting to fall into the darkness of the trees. I honestly don't think I would change anything about this picture. I love everything about it. Best picture I've seen. Good job!
Ashley P. - HHS