Monday, February 18, 2013

Laura T- Mardi Gras Composite


My photo is Mardi Gras Composite. For this picture I combined my Mardi Gras cowboy hat, Mardi Gras mask, and a neon green light to add a shining color. I used filters to overlap all three images to make this one by flipping through all the types of filters until I was satisfied with the final product. I wish the light was not so bright at the bottom left but besides that I am happy with how it came out and I was able to become more familiar with my pictures and how you can throw pictures together that you would never think look good together. 

3 comments:

Anonymous said...

This picture is AWESOME!!! I really like how all the colors work together and how the sequins are all similar, well it is mardi gras colors, haha. The green light really adds something to it, it looks great!
Mariah M.- HHS

Anonymous said...

Laura,
This is a really fun composite image!! I like how you chose to do a Mardi Gras theme. Also, I think the brightness in the colors is perfect! I like how you chose to keep it simple while creating an interesting picture.

Ashley C
HHS

Anonymous said...

I like this picture the effects are cool. The overlap of three images are great. And the pictures are pretty interesting.

9.5/10

Ryan T- HHS