Wednesday, January 9, 2013

Madison P-Illuminations


I took this picture while we were in Disney World over Thanksgiving break. We were watching a firework show called Illuminations that night. I chose this picture because I really like how the fireworks reflect on the water. Instead of getting a clear reflection, it appears more distorted and you can't really tell that it's fireworks reflecting in the water. To edit the picture I adjusted the color balance a little to take out some of the yellows and increased the saturation. I took this picture with my iPhone so it could have been better if I had used my camera so that the picture could be little less blurry and everything would have been focused better.

9 comments:

Anonymous said...

I really like this picture. I love the reflection in the water and the colors of this picture. The reflection are really nice because the are leading lines to the objects. This is a really good picture, good job!

Anonymous said...

I like this image. Love the way the reflections look too. I think this picture could be better if you cropped a little bit off of the bottom where the reflections aren't and maybe tilt up a little bit. other than that, its pretty solid! Good Job.
Tripp W. -HHS

Anonymous said...

I like a lot about this picture. i like the lights reflecting off of the water. And the lights from the fountains.
Daniel

Anonymous said...

I really love this picture a lot. I think its so cool the way the light reflects of the water. you did the color balances the yellow look really nieces. Great job
Lakeshia .B -HHS

Anonymous said...

This was the perfect place to take pictures. Disney World is full of beautifully odd things. I love how the reflections are squiggly. It shows the water is moving water. The angle is perfect to show the world in the middle of the fountains.

Anonymous said...

Great picture! I really like this picture because of the reflection and the colors that really stand out. The balance of this photo also looks great and so those the focus.

Yesenia S - HHS

Anonymous said...

Great picture! I really like this picture because of the reflection and the colors that really stand out. The balance of this photo also looks great and so those the focus.

Yesenia S - HHS

Anonymous said...

AWESOME PICTURE!!!!!!!!!!!!!
Zach C- HHS

Anonymous said...

I really like the reflection over the water, and so I think your picture is pretty good overall. I agree with you that you might have gotten better quality by using something other than an iPhone, but it is still good. The lights are really cool and I think that it is rare to get such a good reflection. Overall, Disney World is a good place to take images, and I think that you took/made a good picture.