Friday, January 18, 2013

Hemin N.-Poker


The subject of the picture is the poker set.  The poker set includes chips of different color and playing cards. I took this picture at my house on January 14, 2013. I edited the picture by using auto color and changing the curve. I made the shadows darker to allow for the picture to have a deep and ominous tone. I took a picture of the playing cards because my cousin taught me how to play texas hold'em before he moved back to india. I see him every 3 to 4 years, so the poker set helps me remember all the good times that we have together whenever I go to india. Also, at almost all the parties I go to, playing poker is a great pass time. I really liked this assignment because I was able to take picture of the ingredients that make up my family's family. 

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

This picture is really cool! I like the colors you used in this photo. I also like how the image is a little bit darkened! over all good job! Jennifer L-HHS