Tuesday, January 29, 2013

Dkota W- Cloudy Sky



For this Photo Blog picture i chose a picture from the "Choice" assignment. I took this picture at the cabins in Tennessee. This day while staying at the cabins it was very cloudy and cold. I decided to take a picture of the sky because although its a cloudy day, it seemed like the perfect sky for a good image. When edited I lightened the image a bit and sharpened it as well. I didn't do much editing though because I liked how the picture looked once I took it. 

6 comments:

Anonymous said...

i love the focus in this picture, its not sharp on the sky but not sharp on the trees. the contrast between dark and light areas goes perfect because not all areas are bright, i love that the clouds are many tones of grey. with this photo the vibe i get from it is a very chill one, makes me wanna watch a movie or go on a picnic with my girlfriend.
Elijah E- HHS

Anonymous said...

This picture is cool! I like the way the trees look. I like how the black and white looks in this photo. Over all this is a good job! - Jennifer Logan

Anonymous said...

I like this picture a lot! I like how the whole picture looks black, white and gray. The picture altogether looks really good. I love pictures of nature like this. Keep taking good pictures like this!
Arisha L-HHS

Anonymous said...

I like this picture a lot! I like how the whole picture looks black, white and gray. The picture altogether looks really good. I love pictures of nature like this. Keep taking good pictures like this!
Arisha L-HHS

Anonymous said...

This picture looks so cool i just love how spooky the sky looks. Its so pretty i like how you can see the difference between the light and dark. I just wish the trees where more in focus but it really looks like something out of a movie.
Lakeshia.B -HHS

Anonymous said...

The scenery in this picture is really pretty in a gloomy kind of way. And the fact that it's in black and white makes it even better. I wouldn't have changed anything about it.
Joerdan K-HHS