Monday, January 14, 2013

Abhay T- Environmental of Mr. Kustos


This photo is of my math teacher, Mr. Kustos, that I took during class one morning for the Portrait assignment earlier this year. This is an environmental portrait, because of the board and math symbols on it. I chose this candid shot over the other formal shots, because in my opinion it seems more natural and suitable for an environmental portrait. I saturated the photograph, and also changed the color balance to make the photo a little bit cooler. Overall, I am pleased with the outcome of this photo, but the right hand holding the marker is a little blurry and could be better.

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

I love this picture. The flannel shirt and pants describe him perfectly and he seems so comfortable surrounded by variables. If I could improve this, I'd make the picture a bit sharper. Great job!

HHS - Danny J