Wednesday, January 9, 2013

Hemin N.- Red Coke


My favorite image is called Red Coke. This is my favorite image because it emphasizes the color red best. I feel that this image does a very good job of contrasting the color red from the background. I also think that the picture does a good job of showing my personality and view. I like a very green/forest type background because I feel very peaceful when I am in nature. Also, the image shows that I am a big fan of coca-cola and coke products(who isn't). I think that the lighting from the chandelier helped the picture a lot. The light shown right onto the object which allowed for the color to really stand out. I also think that the white flower and dark background really helped emphasize the color/object. 

4 comments:

Anonymous said...

I like this picture. The Coca-Cola subject stands out because of the black and white background. I like the effect that it has on the picture. There is great contrast in the image. The only thing to make it better would be that it is not very sharp.
Matt A-HHS

Anonymous said...

I like this picture. The Coca-Cola subject stands out because of the black and white background. I like the effect that it has on the picture. There is great contrast in the image. The only thing to make it better would be that it is not very sharp.
Matt A-HHS

Anonymous said...

I love this picture.The way the coke stands out draws you in. Its not very sharp but I like the way the red keeps your attention.
Shelby C. HHS

Anonymous said...

i think this is a really good picture. It has the black and white that make it look unique as well that bright red that automatically makes you at the picture. i like the composition of the overall picture.
Marco H-HHS