Monday, January 4, 2021

SHAE M- Serene


 The name of this image is “Serene”. I chose this name because when I am at this farm with these horses and everything else it has to offer, I really feel at peace and happy. This photo was taken in the middle of March in 2019 on a family friend’s farm in Georgia. I took this photo with my IPhone and I left the photo as is because I really liked the natural look of it better than the edited version. It could be better because I could have cropped it differently or even just taken it horizontally. I am honestly really happy with the overall photo and it gives me really good memories. 

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

I really like your picture. yes because the photo stands out. it makes me happy cause this photo brings light peace the only dark side it have is the trees in the back. It could have been better if it was really close enough. I see color in this photo. yes the mood is what the photograph intended.