Thursday, January 28, 2021

Joe K- Security Camera


 This photo I like to call “Security Camera”. I took it downtown and wanted to make it very grainy and similar quality to that of those security cameras. I took it during the night, because I wanted it to seem very ambient and scary because of the angle and the way the dude was standing under the light, making him seem ominous.  I took it with my canon and really enjoyed this photo. I edited the photo by making it darker, but also messing with the RGB curve to make it pop better, since the photo was so dark, but it also helped make the photo more grainy adding to the aesthetic. I think it would have been better to maybe increase the sharpness of the photo. I just love how ominous the photo is, especially with the dude just standing there in the dark. 

5 comments:

Anonymous said...

This photo is all around a cool photo. The artist was very creative with the security camera theme and i think it gives the image a very great aesthetic. The image captured the background and foreground great and there is nothing i would change about it. All around a great photo.
- AR HHS

Anonymous said...

I really like the eerieness of this photo with you standing on the security camera it really makes the essence of being watched the grainy color scheme also really works.

Anonymous said...

I really like your picture!When I look at the picture I feel there is a deep story in it. I like the line that goes through the light on the street and the man walk, it gave the picture more attention and make me think more when look at it . The black and white colors in the picture are amazing.

Amira Alamsnoob. HHC.

Anonymous said...

I really like how this image looks like it was taken back when there were only black and white cameras. The graininess also gives it that sort of vintage vibe. I also like how you can almost tell that there is a subject, but you also almost see the person as a part of the environment. Great picture and great editing skills!

Anonymous said...

When i see this photo it remind me of the tv shows or movies with footage of either an accident or something else that has a big meaning. i love the quality of it and how it is so dark but yet you can still see what you have to see. I love it good job.