Thursday, January 28, 2021

Ila H - Moon Child


 This image is called Moon Child. It is a picture of a makeup palette with a holographic cover. I took this on my iPhone XS. I had my LED lights turned on in the background to have purple lighting and I shined a flashlight on the palette to get the holographic casing to reflect. I edited it by increasing the saturation and blurring the carpet in the background. I think this image could have been better if I used a black background instead of carpet, but I love the lighting I used.

3 comments:

Anonymous said...

Beautiful photo! I love the color and the lighting. I love how you played with the led lights and flashlight because the reflection is really good and colorful. The saturation and blurring, good job! This makes me wanna buy this product. Overall, you did a great job coming up with this pretty picture. R.L.-HHS

Anonymous said...

I think this picture is really neat because of the color. I absolutely love how it has that cool glare and paint on it. I'm not big on make up but I always love the make up pallets. I love the lighting and the shadows.

Anonymous said...

I absolutely love this picture! Both the filter and the reflective colors on the makeup palette is very good and is very aesthetic-looking! The main object is focused well, and the depth of feeling is good for the setting of the photo. One critique that I would give is that the photo could've been a little brighter. If the photo was brighter, then the colors of the image would be even more aesthetically-pleasing, but overall it's a very good photo that I'd consider a keeper.