Monday, January 4, 2021

Michael E- Breeze By The Bridge


 I took this picture in Mobil, AL while I was down in the bay last week. I took this photo last friday at 3:45 that evening on my iPhone 11 because I had to capture the moment. I edited this picture with exposure, brilliance, highlights, shadows, contrast, saturation, vibrance, warmth, tint, and sharpness. I think I could crop the picture one more time to make the picture more focused on the bridge. Overall I really enjoy the view of the picture. I will be taking more when I go back down.


2 comments:

Anonymous said...

I really like this picture. Love the colors of the water and the sky. I will say the lines through the picture, which I'm guessing are power lines or something, are slightly distracting from the image but over all not a huge concern. Good job!

Anonymous said...

Hi! This picture looks so cool! I love the different blues in the picture and the way you increased the vibrance of the colors. I agree with you that you could crop the picture to have it more focused on the bridge. I also think it would enhance the picture if you erased the lines in the top and middle of the picture. Other than that, this picture looks amazing! Great job! Ella K.-HHS