Monday, January 4, 2021

Allie S- Zebra


 The title of my image is Zebra. It was taken at the Birmingham Zoo on November 14, 2020. It was taken with a Canon EOS Rebel XS. I edited it by bringing up the brilliance and saturation and bringing down the exposure and highlights. I also brought up the strength, and radius of the vignette. I also croppedit in a little closer to focus on the zebra. If I was to do something better I would have tried to get a little bit of a better angle and maybe tried to frame the picture a little better. 


3 comments:

Anonymous said...

I like the composition and framing of the photo very much, however, I personally feel as though it would look better as a black and white photo with more contrast being shown to bring out more of the zebra rather than the fence.

E.J - HHS

Anonymous said...

I really like your picture! I really like how the zebra is the main focus of this picture. I love the overall lighting of this picture. The lighting is not too hard or too soft. I like the overall colors in your picture. I would, however, have cropped it differently. I would crop the zebra more in the center, but other than that, I really like your picture.

L.W.- HHS

Anonymous said...

This picture is so pretty! I really like the lighting of this photo and I like how you brought up the saturation. I also really enjoy how the rest of the picture is pretty blurred in a cool way and then the photograph is really focused on the Zebra. I think the colors are really vibrant, but not in a harsh way! If I had to change anything I might have cropped the top of the photo down a little bit more. Overall I really like this photo!