Wednesday, January 20, 2021

Abigail P- Winter Nights




 This picture is called Winter Nights. I took this picture with my iPhone when I was going to eat dinner in Wilkesboro, North Carolina in December. When I edited my picture, I increased the exposure and decreased the brilliance to bring focus to the light and colors of the flames. I also decreased the saturation so the picture would appear darker giving the picture a cold and dark feel. I wanted the picture to have a feel of a cold winter night sitting by the fire. When I was taking the picture I wish I would have focused the picture more so it did not seem so fuzzy and I wish I would have taken it at a different angle where I did not have anyone in the background.


6 comments:

Anonymous said...

Hi! I really like your picture! I love the contrast between the dark and light. I love the way it looks so mysterious and intriguing. I think you could have taken the picture from a different angle and that would really enhance the picture. I think it would give more context to the picture and make it better. Other than that, I love it! Great job!
Ella K.-HHS

Anonymous said...

I really like this picture!! I think when people take picture of fire it turns out really cool and very pretty! the only thing I would like to see different in this picture is maybe take it from a different angle and maybe don't have the dirt so black and give it a little color to it! Other than that I really love this photo!! -Anna D.

Anonymous said...

This picture is amazing considering it was taken on an phone rather than a camera. It is kind of hard to get what you want in focus when shooting on a phone camera. Thus saying so, this photo was put together very well and it is a great shot! -AR

Anonymous said...

I like how the flames are like a trail leading my eyes down the picture. It makes me feel calm and warm.

Anonymous said...

This is a cool photo! The only thing that could be done differently is the angle. I think that if you angled the camera differently the dirt wouldn't be as black.
M.C. HHS

Anonymous said...

I love how you can just see the fire and it really bring it out. The lighting is good you can see where the fire is and just all symbolizing the fire. Overall good photo.