Wednesday, January 13, 2021

Allie S- Christmas Light


 The title of the image is Christmas Light. I took this photo December 7th 2020 in my front yard. It was taken with a Canon Rebel XS digital camera. I edited it by bringing up the brilliance and saturation. I also used selective color to mess around with the blue of the bulb. I also brought up the strength and radius of the vignette. I feel like I could have brought the focus a little closer to the bulb and the lightning could have been a little better. This photo is of Christmas string lights on a tree in our front yard. 


4 comments:

Anonymous said...

I love how half of the picture is dark and the other is light, and also how focused the photo is. I also love how that blue light really stands out this is really good!!!

Y.Davis

Anonymous said...

I love the focus on the tree in this photo. I also like the lighting on the Christmas light. I really like this photo!

Anonymous said...

This is a great image. The focusing as well as the image being half light and half dark gives it an entire narrative that wouldn't be there if it was just a straight image. I also like the fact that with this subject you can also make plenty of different images.

Anonymous said...

I really like this image, the natural shadows and lighting go together perfectly. I love the hue of this photo as well. The only thing I would change is the focus. I feel that since the subject is the lights that the camera should be focused on the light and not just the tree. But still, great job!