Monday, January 11, 2021

Shae M- Jerry


The title of this image is Jerry. This photo got its name when I was taking this picture at the Zoo and decided to name this Chameleon Jerry. This photo was taken at the Birmingham Zoo back in November. I took this photograph with my Nikon D3500. I edited this photo by retouching a few blemishes, but not all of them because I wanted it to look pretty natural. I also brought up the saturation and brilliance to give the photo a brighter look. This photo could be better if it was a bit more focused on the Chameleon, but overall I really like how this photo turned out. 

 

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

This photo is so colorful and I really like it. I love how you edited the image because it really does look natural. I agree about focusing a bit more on the Chameleon but it's okay it looks pretty. This also makes me wanna visit Birmingham Zoo.RBL-HHS