Tuesday, January 26, 2021

Ella F- Emilee


 The title of this image is “Emilee”. This is a photo of my friend Emilee at the parking lot of the Hoover lacrosse fields. It was taken in November of 2020 an hour or so before sunset. I took this picture with my canon 60D camera. I edited this image by cropping out some of the parking lot around her and turning the brightness up slightly. I also turned the saturation up slightly to make the image less dull and more colorful. This image could have been better if I had taken it with a nicer background and if it was a little bit clearer. 


1 comment:

Anonymous said...

Nice picture! I like how you kept your depth of field concise with just enough background so that it doesn't take focus away from your friend Emilee. I do agree that a sharper focus on her would have better. I like how you kept the warm color tone on the background while keeping her at a more clearer color tone. I would also suggest adding a bit more light on the center so that Emilee can stand out more. Overall it is a really nice portrait that reminds others that there are still beautiful and wonderful people underneath the masks that have hidden our faces.