Tuesday, January 8, 2019

Yuliana Z- Peacock

The title of my image is Peacock. I took this photo on January 7th, 2019 at the Chattanooga Zoo. I took the picture with my Canon EOS Rebel T6. I edited this picture by using the Nik Collection Color Efex pro, I used the detail extracted control points on the peacock itself and increased the saturation on it. In the background I used control points to make the sky seem more blue, and at the end I did a yellow tint of Indian summer to give the ends of the feathers more of a yellow color. The picture could be better if there was more structure on the face to give it’s features more distinction.

4 comments:

Anonymous said...

peacocks are very interesting animals. They have a really unique appearance. I like how the peacock seems to be posing for the photo. the blue looks quite bright but I like how it looks like. no adjustments need to be made to this photo.

Anonymous said...

cool picture

Anonymous said...

I love the color and detail this picture has! I think you did a great job editing this. I would agree with you, I think the detail on the face could be a little better and maybe the trees could be a little more blurred. But I still really love this picture and I would definitely frame it.

Anonymous said...

This picture is really pretty. I really love the angle of this picture it makes the picture nicer. I also like the sharpness of it but if the tree will be little blurred it will look more good. The yellow color that you gave to the photo really stand out. Great work!
Fatima- HHS