Thursday, January 10, 2019

Jacob Dew - Skulleidiscope

This photo is called “Skullediscope.” I titled it this due to the fact that is a kaleidiscope of skulls, and I thought it sounded funny. The photo was taken on Dec 4, 2018 in Mrs. Kenney’s art class. It’s a close up photo of a pile of bones in the class. I have a large fascination with skeletons and love to draw them. So photography is just another medium I get to use to show my love of skeletons. I edited it by making a kaleidoscope and then put a black and white filter over it and put a border around it. I don’t know much of what else I would want to do to edit it. I really like this piece and had a fun time making it.

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

This is a very cool picture. Although the focus could be a little better, the dark and light balances really well to make a visually stimulating photo. I like the textures and detail you were able to capture in the image. Great job!
Hannah J-HHS

Anonymous said...

I love the black and white as well as the subject of this piece. I think it could be improved if it was just a little more in focus, but great job !!! - Lauren B HHS