Tuesday, January 15, 2019

Emilee G- Bath Time

The photo I selected is called “Bath Time.” It was taken a few weeks ago at my home. I originally took this photo for a previous “About Me” project. I edited this by turning down the exposure, turning up the clarity and sharpness, adjusting it to a higher contrast, and lastly added a blue tint. I really like this photo, but it could be improved by adjusting the angle back to included more of the water. My favorite part about this photo is how clear the bubbles appear.

7 comments:

Anonymous said...

I really like this picture and I think the bubbles are very clear just like you said! over all a really great job.

Anonymous said...

This picture is really cool! I like how focused the water is, and the monotone color scheme. The almost pastel purple, the water, and the darker lighting make this have a kind of old 80s vibe, like the cover of a lo-fi hip hop song compilation on YouTube. Overall it is a very nice photograph, well done.
Hannah J-HHS

Anonymous said...

This picture is amazing, just looking at it calmed me down because well baths are just so relaxing and it looks like you had a purple/blue bath bomb. J.C

Anonymous said...

this a great photo, i love how the bubbles are very clear and have a purple-ish color. great job!

Anonymous said...

To start, this photo as a whole is very appealing to me. The blueish tint to the lighting adds to the overall mood effect. Although subtle, the bubbles leading towards from the stream make an interesting path for the eye to follow. And as for the aforementioned mood, I feel very calm and relaxed by looking at this photo. Overall, this is a definite keeper!

--Faye M HHS

Anonymous said...

I like this picture and the way you defined the bends in the water.

Kirsten Wrona said...

This photo is really cool, I love that you were able to bring out the contrast between the water and its shadows. I also love the implication of the blue and purple tones into the picture, making it look very chill.